2019/20 FUN RUN T-shirt Design Contest
Like our Fun Run T-Shirts? Want to see YOUR design on the next year's Fun Run t-shirts?
Grab your Big/Little Class Buddy and bring it on!
Show off your creativity and enter the Fun Run 2019 T-Shirt Contest and your design could be chosen as the official Fun Run T-Shirt for next school year's event.
Between now and May 31, Hidden Valley PTO Fun Run Committee is accepting submissions for t-shirt designs for the 6th Annual Fun Run.
T-Shirt Design Contest Guidelines
1st Place – This design will be featured on the official Hidden Valley Fun Run t-shirt. The winning designer or design team will receive name recognition in front of the school, and in the Hawk Talk and PTO Website.
Runner-up – This design will be used to help market the Fun Run around the school. The runner-up designers will receive name recognition in front of the school and on the Hawk Talk and PTO Website.
Deadline: May 31, 2019
The winner will be announced before summer break.
Here are the rules:
1. Design will appear on the front of a solid BLUE shirt, and ONE color can be used to design the artwork. Background for design must be white. Designs must use the template given to the teachers (available online at the HV PTO website for downloading)
2. One design per class buddy team.
3. One design per individual may also be submitted.
4. The design must include a reference to the "Hidden Valley Fun Run" somewhere in the image
5. Your design must be wholly original. By submitting a design you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in it and that it does not contain any copyright material. No pictures of weapons, violence, blood or other inappropriate images will be accepted.
6. Entries become the property of Hidden Valley PTO. Design may be altered to suit printing on a t-shirt and all designs may be used for Fun Run Promotional purposes.
7. Include your names, grades and classroom teachers. (make sure kids' names are NOT on the design area)
8. Entries must be received by May 31, 2019. Submit designs to Teresa in the office or by email. All entry emails should have the subject line “T-shirt Design Contest”.
9. Submissions can be on unlined WHITE paper only, or a *.jpg, *.png, or a *.pdf file can be submitted via email to Eeschenroeder@gmail.com